Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

What 's your favorite acter?

masahi

masahi

Japan

My favorite acter is Hugh Grant. He is very handsome. Do you like him?

What 's your favorite acter?

04:54 AM Jan 20 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

My favourite actors are Johnny Depp and Gary Oldman and Heath Ledger…

06:40 AM Jan 20 2010 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

My favorite actors are Robert pattinson, orlando bloom and hyden christensen. From the movie twilight saga, pirates of the carribean and star wars.

02:40 AM Jan 27 2010 |

Youth

Youth

Saudi Arabia

my favorite actor is kevin spacey Cool 

09:30 PM Jan 28 2010 |

chachakaulitz

China

Johnny Depp!

12:37 PM Feb 02 2010 |

englishspeaker

Brazil

I used to admire Robert De Niro a lot, but I think he's been losing his touch since his acting in ANGEL HEART back in the 80's. As for best actress, I can't think of someone else other than Meryl Streep. She's the best ever!

05:51 AM Feb 03 2010 |

Mikobella

Mikobella

Poland

Of course, I love films with Hugh Grant (he is one of my fav actors and I agree with you- Hugh is good looking;))- btw I like British sense of humour. I also like Jared Leto (he’s member of 30 STM and his vocal is very impressive), James Franco (very nice and handsome man;)), Johnny Deep (of course), Colin Firth (he is perfect in “Bridget Jones”- like Hugh- and “Mamma mia!”), Tom Hanks (I really like him, he is soo good actor), Heath Ledger (“10 Things I hate about you”- I love it), Jude Law (“The talented mr. Ripley” is very good movie btw), Matthew McConaughey (he is soo funny)... and so on;)

With actress I appreciate Meryl Streep (very talented woman), Renee Zellweger (as Bridget she is just PERFECT;) but don’t forget about “Cold Mountain”- where Renee played with handsome Jude Law) and Helena Bonham Carter (for all, btw Helena & Tim are sooo cute couple;)).

06:49 PM Jun 03 2014 |