Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Your favourite TV-series...

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

TV-series are very popular nowadays.

Which of them do you like to watch?

My list: House M.D., John Doe, Fringe, Torchwood (British), Lost, The Big Bang Theory,  Twin Peaks

03:34 PM Jan 22 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

anastasiya94

Kazakhstan

My favourite TV-series is Ghost whisperer…....eeeee….....thats cruel)Laughing

08:37 AM May 28 2010 |

pizzachuwave

Thailand

Prison break , Weeds & the L word^^

08:20 AM May 30 2010 |

samortan

United States

Earlier i use to watch kyle xy television series but now a days I like to watch Friends, Lost and Pokemon some times for some change. That's it.

10:35 AM Oct 28 2010 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"Grey´s anatomy" is my favorite one!! But the last season is not good as the others. Then "America´s next top model" and "CSI: Miami" are my next favorite TV series.

06:08 PM Nov 04 2010 |

samortan

United States

I don't like to watch television shows. Only interested in watching movies that too online

07:09 AM Nov 19 2010 |

dolby

Australia

My favorite TV series is Family guy..

09:29 AM Feb 01 2011 |

kavin12

India

my all time favorite tv series is hannah montana comedy showand i also like to watch simpsons.

______

Download Full Movies

09:12 AM Feb 02 2011 |

razet93

United States

My Favorite tv shows are Fringe and The office. Both are different kind of program but amazing series.specially fringe is about FBI team and they are trying to remove crime and I mostly watch fringe online. on the other hand the office is superb comedy series. 

05:13 AM Feb 16 2011 |

alengrew

Germany

My favorite tv show is CSI Miami and i am a daily watcher of this series. i decided that i'll not miss CSI Miami season 9 episode 14 . yeah! i am so excited about it.

10:42 AM Feb 25 2011 |

Ces

Ces

Turkey

Lie to me and the vampire diariesi don't miss any episode

03:35 PM Feb 25 2011 |