Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

what do u think about ....... The Hills Have Eyes

maggiezuoci

China

if u have seen it

just  talk about  itSmile

09:53 AM Jun 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilmeowsy

lilmeowsy

Philippines

I have seen "THE HILLS HAVE EYES 1" but I haven't seen the second one yet. I was intrigued by the movie because of one of my former officemates. He said it was scary but when I watched it with my boyfriend it wasn't that scary. Honestly, I am a huge fan of horror flicks so the movie didn't shake me that much. Yes, I admit it was a bit gruesome because there were cannibals running around in the hills, placing traps everywhere and waiting for everyone to be left alone to strike. If you will put yourself in the characters' shoes then I would probably be freaked out myself. Of course, I don't want to be eaten alive by cannibals. It's definitely the most gruesome way to die. I wonder if the second movie is better than the last one. I can't say I didn't like the first one but all I can say is that it wasn't as scary as I expected it to be. ^^

07:52 AM Jun 06 2007 |

Ninacrystal

China

I am sorry , I have not seen before , actually , I do not like movie , I like soup oprea very much , But I like around the world 80days and the sounds of music !hehe

02:22 AM Jun 13 2007 |

Maisara

Maisara

Malaysia

I just watched the sequel of The Hill have eyes yesterday. It is too gory for me !! Far more gruesome than the first one.  I lost my appetite just by watching the intro scene where a woman is giving birth to a baby in a place where we dont even want to do our 'business' there. Then came the brain-exploding scene..and the organ cutting and the traumatize rape scene(i cant see this one)..My original plan to have a tv dinner fade away as the movie started. In fact, i didnt eat for the whole night!! You really should watch it lilmeowsy!! and all a the hardcore horror flick fan! Go on..get gory!! haha 

11:17 AM Jun 17 2007 |

Maisara

Maisara

Malaysia

I just watched the sequel of The Hill have eyes yesterday. It is too gory for me !! Far more gruesome than the first one.  I lost my appetite just by watching the intro scene where a woman is giving birth to a baby in a place where we dont even want to do our 'business' there. Then came the brain-exploding scene..and the organ cutting and the traumatize rape scene(i cant see this one)..My original plan to have a tv dinner fade away as the movie started. In fact, i didnt eat for the whole night!! You really should watch it lilmeowsy!! and all a the hardcore horror flick fan! Go on..get gory!! haha 

11:17 AM Jun 17 2007 |

mini-fish

mini-fish

China

i have downloaded The Hill have eyes 2 ,but haven't see yet.

maybe next weekend.

then i'll express my feeling to you.:)~

10:45 AM Jun 19 2007 |