Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Movie

cateyes

cateyes

Thailand

Hello friends

What do you think about Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie which is coming soon? Have you read the book and is it any diffirence?......and at last do you think that Harry Potter will die?

06:27 AM Jun 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dosia1812

dosia1812

Poland

i have seen HP too yesterday. But i'm disapointed :/ I thought that fight with Voldemort will be longer and more interesting..but it wasn't. Movie was good but i think that HP and the Goblet of fire was MUCH better.

07:57 AM Jul 30 2007 |

smally

smally

China

I watched it ,and now I am reading the last book of the Harry potter——Harry Potter and the deathly holy …

04:19 PM Aug 06 2007 |

cateyes

cateyes

Thailand

Smally…hi

So great! Did you finish the book?:D I'm reading it too. But it isn't easy for me to read in english version cuz english isn't my monther tongue :) How ever i will read it , for sure.

06:49 AM Aug 07 2007 |

Abderytka

Czech Republic

Oh, how I hate when somebody betray how it will be end and who´ll die!
When 7th HP came out, these poorly messages fulled all newspapers!
Unfortunately, in my mother tongue it will come so in a half of year. It is bad… But I don´t want pay for English original, which costs almost 30 dollars! (in my country)
I hope it will be in a while in local library;)

Otherwise I saw HP5 last week with my boyfriend. He was amused, but I think it is the same as lasts films.
The 5th part of books I don´t like, because of Dolores… But in film it is quite funny;-)

12:59 PM Aug 17 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

that movie was really boring.ohhhhhhh i felt like i am watching an art movie…...full time i was sleeping

10:33 AM Aug 21 2007 |

☆Aquamarine

China

I'm a HP fan.book and movie,I like both of them. it was exciting,interesting and a bit romantic

08:11 AM Aug 28 2007 |

魔女

魔女

China

I have seen the books  and films of harry potter .they are great.but i think the books are better than the films.

03:35 PM Aug 29 2007 |

Aussie

Aussie

Russian Federation

I liked the film, though my husband was sleeping :( The film is great, esp. when the Weasley`s were making the mess during the OWL!!!

09:49 AM Aug 31 2007 |

umesh kumar

Sri Lanka

oh…harry potter was a great film.characters are very attractive.

08:54 AM Sep 03 2007 |

hurley

hurley

China

I saw the book one year ago, but I haven't see the movie. All of them not die. But I feel the result is festinate and less persuasion. And I want Harry and Hermin to be the sweet heart

08:23 AM Sep 06 2007 |