Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

"SHROOMS"

goodgem

United Kingdom

A group of American teens comes Ireland to visit an Irish school friend who takes them on a camping trip in search of the local, fabled magic mushrooms. When the hallucinations start taking hold, the panicked friends are attacked by ghostly creatures; never able to determine if they are experiencing gruesome reality or startling delirium. When one teenager unknowingly eats the dangerous Death's Head mushroom, the group's nightmare takes a deeply sinister turn…

-UK Release Date: November 9th, 2007

01:55 AM Jun 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

goodgem

United Kingdom

I'm a horror fan. This movie deserves our attention!See yah all on the release date of this film.."SHROOMS"  <!- container id ->

02:40 AM Jul 11 2007 |

candykiss

Russian Federation

in fact it's not to scary.

08:20 AM Jul 07 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I haven´t seen it yet. There´s no date for Mexico to screen the movie. Sometimes foreign movies come direct to dvd.

The last european horror movies that I saw and I enjoyed a lot were "The descent" and "Severance" (maybe this one is more mixed between comedy and horror).

I will check "Shrooms" if you recommend it. 

03:52 PM Jul 09 2008 |

unlighted

Singapore

is it really worth watching?

saw some reviews…

and seems quite a bad movie 

02:39 PM Jul 14 2008 |