Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

vampire dailies.

Wishion

Wishion

China

did you see it?it’s good.how about you?

03:07 PM Jun 15 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Wishion

Wishion

China

well,when you have time,you can see it.

10:01 AM Jun 16 2011 |

AndréBrazil

Brazil

I saw, but after some seasons I think that the history lost  it´s meaning, after that mon stone.

Tank you.

07:23 AM Jun 20 2011 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

Is this an american series? a new one or what? I only knew vampire diaries. I think this is different and I’ve never heard about this series yet :(

02:44 PM Jul 20 2011 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

yes .it’s American .so do you like it ?do you want know more about it ?

02:52 PM Jul 21 2011 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

yeah, I want to. What’s the story all about?

11:35 PM Jul 21 2011 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

oh the story is very interesting .yeah ,stefan and elena ,they are attracted by each other .stefan is a vampire .and ……oh ,i don’t know how to tell you .i think you should see it by yourself .trust me ,it’s really a good story .

03:45 PM Jul 22 2011 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

I thought Vampire Dailies is different from Vampire diaries :) Yeah I’ve watched its season 1 and I love the series so much. I’ve never get a chance to see its season 2 though, the DVD is not out yet so I will just wait till it comes out.

03:35 AM Jul 23 2011 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

well ,i have seen its reason two this afternoon ,yeah .it’s so good !and why don’t you have time to watch it ?i heard that its reason three would be out in this year .well ,why not use the computer to watch ?well .make i be your friends ?if so ,please contact me by my email : .by the way ,may i have your MSN?

03:27 PM Jul 23 2011 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

Really that’s nice, I would also love to watch its season 2. Actually, I got a friend who sent me a link to TVD season 2. But I’m just a little bit busy these weeks, can’t able to watch it. Did you finish watching the whole season? yeah I’ve heard its season 3 will comes out in September. I’m excited for that, but I have to watch the season 2 first. I don’t have MSN sorry, but we can still be friends here.

02:44 PM Jul 24 2011 |

ACherry

ACherry

Latvia

I view them and I am looking forward fram 3 season )))

11:42 PM Jul 25 2011 |