Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

House MD

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

i cant belive nobody made a forum about my favourite TV series!

House MD is about a cynic, sarcistic doctor who solves incredible cases with his team.does nobody knows it?or dont u like it???

12:04 PM Aug 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

YA. I LIKE HOUSE & FORMAN BEST.

01:44 PM Aug 18 2007 |

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

don´t u like cameron?which season is brodcasted at the moment?

01:09 PM Aug 20 2007 |

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

yes ,at the season 1,i like cameron deeply,but as go on,i just can not really understand her.can not see what kind of woman is she cleanly.but Cuddy,i can.-.NOW IS SEASON 3? AND U?

01:59 PM Aug 20 2007 |

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

i saw some episodes of the 3rd season but just in english so i did not understand everything.which episode was the last u´ve seen?

cuddy is great ^^

11:57 AM Aug 22 2007 |

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

House MD is one kind of professional medicine story,not a easy one to understand.though it had  translated  into chinese,i do not really get what are they talking about in every  medical case.i just like they team 's attitude ,professional skills,and so on. out  of medical.

now it is almost the end of the 3rd season.

02:15 PM Aug 22 2007 |

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

i do not understand everything although it is in german. i really liked the 15th episode.the kiss of cameron and house.that was a special moment for me :)

i would like to see them as a couple.thats my dream ^^

01:56 PM Aug 24 2007 |

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

Hi,Dead_End .To be  a graduate.i have to hutting a job this year.

09:57 AM Sep 04 2007 |

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

you have to get a job?what are u goin to do?

02:42 PM Sep 10 2007 |

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

HAHA~`Do what i can do.but now have one year left. have to intern first  for my majoring is international marketing.

01:38 PM Sep 16 2007 |

stella4r

stella4r

Greece

i can't believe that we haven't talked about house for over a year! house m.d. is one of the best medical dramas ever! what do you think about season 5? let's keep this thread updated for House!Smile

06:41 PM Feb 04 2009 |