Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Friends!

overseas

overseas

China

Hey,guys!
do you like the TV play “Friends”, acted by Jenniffer Aniston and Mtthew Perry ,etc?
which role do you like best?
let the joy be shared!

04:33 AM Jun 06 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yaffa

China

I like all of them in Friends.Rachel is a girl with the personality .Ross love a person wholeheartedly and sometimes pudency.Monica a warmhearted girl,Joey’s puerility,Chandler’s humour,Phoebe’s optimism.they are all lovely guys.

01:25 PM Jan 24 2005 |

PReCiOuS

PReCiOuS

France

I like all the characters, they go together and one couldn’t be without the other, or it wouldn’t have the same success I think. They’re all funny and they all play an important part in the serie, I wonder if “Joey” will have the same success .
What a pity that it’s over :(

05:43 PM Feb 03 2005 |

foxwendy

China

i love this tv play, the friendship between them is so amazing!!!

04:12 AM Mar 04 2005 |

shyboy

China

I have just finished the first season. It seems more and more interesting. Joey is a funny guy. I like him.

03:31 AM Mar 05 2006 |

shyboy

China

I have just finished the first season. It seems more and more interesting. Joey is a funny guy. I like him.

03:31 AM Mar 05 2006 |

Arbil

Arbil

China

i like that very much! i already saw the 1,2season.
i am looking for the other seasom.

02:54 PM May 05 2006 |

jinghe

jinghe

China

be friends

02:31 PM Jun 15 2006 |

jinghe

jinghe

China

which movie are pretty good 

could anybody give some advice to me?

02:36 PM Jun 15 2006 |

pachinko

pachinko

France

I love this TV series..It made me laugh and I enjoyed to watch it..Love all actor and actress! btw, no on air on TV in my country but I can find it easily in the DVD market here.

10:45 AM Jun 16 2006 |

seprina

seprina

China

yeah~i love the show!!Aniston is soooo sexy!!this show is soooo funny.and i think it can help us a lot in our oral English.

08:16 AM Jul 27 2006 |