Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Friends!

overseas

overseas

China

Hey,guys!
do you like the TV play “Friends”, acted by Jenniffer Aniston and Mtthew Perry ,etc?
which role do you like best?
let the joy be shared!

04:33 AM Jun 06 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

german germ

Germany

i like "friends" really much, although phoebe´s songs weren´t very funny in the german translation. i´ve been watching it since i was a little child, because my parents are fans. too. it was a pity that the german episodes always came about one year after the american ones, so everybody knew the end of the last season. i hope this "joey"-spinoff will be as good as the original "friends"! 

01:45 PM Jul 31 2006 |

Phoebe Xu

Phoebe Xu

China

I do enjoy Firends .I like Phoebe and  Rose, because they are lovely,frank,simple and honest.

01:45 AM Aug 02 2006 |

ivy0825

ivy0825

China

Six of them are so funny with distinctly different personalities. I love them all.

But Chandler and  Phoebe are my favorite, a guy is used to  making up jokes to hide his uncomfortableness, and a girl who is so weird,generous and smart that i can't help to being crazy for her.

07:18 AM Sep 01 2006 |

shyboy?

shyboy?

China

good friend

02:02 AM Sep 03 2006 |

whitetangshijun

Afghanistan

who know whether Rachel and Ross stay together at last ?I think Ross is a good gay.But he is too stubit some time .

By the way I've just finished 1,2,3season.My school is not allow us use computer lab reaguly!So unlucky isn't it ?                                        

01:09 PM Sep 08 2006 |

whitetangshijun

Afghanistan

wa !!!!  It sounds phonebe's fans are very strong isn't it ~

01:13 PM Sep 08 2006 |

tcmfans1

tcmfans1

China

I love Chandler! He is so funny and cute, and kinda childlike.

11:37 AM Sep 11 2006 |

Belizza

Belizza

Brazil

I love Ross (he is hot!!!), Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey… Everybody!!!! I love the Phoebe Song's!

10:47 PM Sep 11 2006 |

Belizza

Belizza

Brazil

I love Ross (he is hot!!!), Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey… Everybody!!!! I love the Phoebe Song's!

10:47 PM Sep 11 2006 |

ashleyzhang

China

I like the songs of friends

04:45 AM Sep 14 2006 |