Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Friends!

overseas

overseas

China

Hey,guys!
do you like the TV play “Friends”, acted by Jenniffer Aniston and Mtthew Perry ,etc?
which role do you like best?
let the joy be shared!

04:33 AM Jun 06 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

harrin

China

hoho ..

i like all of them.but the funnist guy i think should be rose,like a woman name.marry a lesbian woman.so terrible his marriage is!!

04:54 AM Feb 05 2007 |

mary teddy

Italy

Yeah,so funny tv play,but i prefer the simpsons!!!!!

05:12 PM Apr 04 2007 |

Luke24

Luke24

Spain

Chandler is the best, but I prefer how chandler was in the first seasons, when he got married with monica, his jokes were less…originals. Anyway, very funny show.

11:10 PM Mar 09 2008 |

f7aisal

Saudi Arabia

hi

Ilike this program

very nice

09:57 AM Mar 11 2008 |

Michelle.1213

China

It's in China.It seems like lots of Chinese English learners have seen it.And it really does great help to improve our oral English.

11:37 AM Mar 14 2008 |

Michelle.1213

China

It's popular  in China.It seems like lots of Chinese English learners have seen it.And it really does great help to improve our oral English.

11:37 AM Mar 14 2008 |

killroy

killroy

Hungary

I watched all of the Friend's episodes twice. I like the boys but my favourite is Ross. At now i prepare for English language exam and I started to watch it again with original language and english subtitle. It's a useful practicing I advice to you.

08:54 PM Mar 15 2008 |

Lilliany

Russian Federation

I am fond of Friends. I saw all of the seasons.As for me i like  all of them except Fibby.She is not so funny.I believe Rachel is the best , and Chandler is also very good. 

10:11 PM Mar 15 2008 |

justincai

China

I love them all.These guys make me smile.

06:54 AM Mar 21 2008 |

Lusty

Lusty

Russian Federation

The best series ever!! I love Chandler and Monica! Sweet couple!

02:29 PM Apr 15 2008 |