Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

good movies

Shirly Wu

China

I want to watch some movies.Can you tell me some good movies?

06:52 AM Oct 22 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

trespass2011

03:38 PM Oct 22 2011 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

“limitless”, “contagion”, ” unknown” , “the talent of mr. riplet”  and so on …

12:39 PM Oct 24 2011 |

Di_Noskova

Di_Noskova

Georgia

“Green mile”! One of my favorite movies

11:34 AM Nov 18 2011 |

emaildo

emaildo

China

“sorce code “

it is very very good story.

there have fantsy thoughts in the mind of everyone, who want to change something happened ever.

it hears funny for this movie that have so many times chance to do one thing perfectly, then this is the sore of this film.

at begining, i think the best name of this movie should not be ”sorce code”, but “8 minints”. after several times review i think it is perfect to call it CODE .

it is good movie ,same as “The Prestige”.

if you have good mvie like the above the two i mentioned, please kindly share it with me,

09:58 AM Nov 19 2011 |

Fast-Debrid

United States

It depends on the genre or kind of movie you are into.

If you like horror/thriller/suspense, perhaps The Ring, Hannibal, Psycho will be good movies for you.

If you like fell-god romantic movies, the Wedding Singer, J.Lo romantic movies and 500 days of Summer are good movies.

If youl like sci-fi, Star Trek, Star Wars movies.

If superhero/fantasy, HP movies, Marvel movie like Thor, CA< Iron Man.

12:57 AM Dec 29 2011 |

fr0oggy

fr0oggy

Bulgaria

Definitely you have to watch “Love actually” It’s fresh romantic comedy about christmas and relationships. One of my favourite movies.

11:49 AM Jan 04 2012 |

movie-holic

India

Depends on the type of movies you like… you can watch twilight, transformers, mask, or you can watch final destination too. I heard its coming on hbo and its a complete series to that movie. Really nice movie with well thought after situations

08:24 AM Oct 24 2012 |