Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Million Dollar Baby

winnersheng

China

i am not sure of the english name of this film.but i like it so much. if somepeople havn’t seen it.please buy a vidio and go home to see it at once .the film is very very good. if someone have ever seen it,please leave the massage of your feeling of this film .let us have a disscution.i think we will get more from it.

05:57 AM Apr 05 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

winnersheng

China

this morning,i look at the newspaper and know the millon dollar baby win the four oscar prizes.i think this film deserve rewarding the prizes.it is including honors for director,lead actress ,the best picture,and support actor.the lead actress Hilary swank give the speech on the oscar,”i don’t know what i did in this life to deserve all this.i am just a girl from a trailer park who had a dream..”i am feeling a lot from the word she said.i think everyone don’t lose you passion for your dream.never do

01:18 AM Apr 06 2005 |

yessy

Canada

I also like this movie.
Would you like to put some of its lines on?

04:58 AM Mar 01 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

This is one of my favorite recent movies. It’s hard to beat having Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman together. Hilary Swank is really good, but the two men make this movie really, really good.

12:31 AM Mar 04 2006 |

shyboy

China

I saw this movie long time ago. I feel it is a really good movie. I wonder if it is the best choice to kill the unconscious girl.

03:40 AM Mar 05 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

It’s difficult to say what is right or wrong. I can’t fathom what it would be like to have someone I love being in such bad health. In the case of this movie, it seemed like the right thing to do.
The good thing is that she accomplished her goal of fighting. It was all she wanted in life and she got it.

10:39 PM Mar 05 2006 |

golden in oven

China

hi,i am freshman ,you can refer my year old.yes ,i am 20 .i major computer.what are you major .i harbor ambitous as you .what are you doing now?i spend a long term on learning CET-4 vocabulary by heart.and have some CET-6 words.in a word,i still have a lot of mistakes in english studying.i hope we can take poor english lever to rish hand by hand.we can exchange our plans.i believe you are the same as me .we will have many common pointview.i expect your helping !!my QQ is 153742691.when you are on line,please tell me first.

11:34 AM Mar 25 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

it's a really good film with 4 oscar prizes!!! I love it… The actors are very good, it isn't easy to play that kind of film… Clint Eastwood is brilliant!!!

11:16 AM Aug 16 2006 |

Dingjie

Dingjie

China

I have watched this movies,too.At first I would to say it's a such moving movie that I was deeply moved by it.Then it's also a encouraging movies.It makes us to know about persist in will success.The age can be nothing,however how old you are,if you do your best,your will be the winner!

05:02 AM Aug 24 2006 |

mqifang

mqifang

China

you shoud become your dream though you are 30 years  old.I love the movie

02:08 PM Sep 20 2006 |

angelrays

Philippines

i didnt like the ending though

03:31 AM Sep 21 2006 |