Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

HEROES

Aquamarine

Turkey

My favorite serial is heroes .Who likes heroes like me ? :)

12:37 PM Sep 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

charleschan

China

the up floor is a beauty. heros is a series films,the leading actors in the film is excellent.but i still don't have the whole series of the films. do you guys have all of them. could you sent them to me?thanks very much!!!!!!!!!!

06:15 AM Sep 19 2007 |

mozo

Russian Federation

i like heroes too! my favorities a girl who never not die

08:59 AM Sep 19 2007 |

Aquamarine

Turkey

I saw first season of Heroes ı can't waıt to see the other seasons ıf you know what happens dont tell :)

07:48 AM Sep 21 2007 |

Phoebe.zeng

China

really?all you guys said it is a excellet serial, but I haven't watched it till now, I cant wait to watch it ,thanks for you all  information. By the way ,is it from USA??

09:01 AM Sep 22 2007 |

snowflakes

snowflakes

Turkey

I dont wacthed but I consider that it is fine.

But my favorite film is Lost.

08:13 PM Oct 21 2007 |

purples

purples

China

hehe, again, finally, within 3 days, I have finished 1st season, and catch up the step of the 2nd senson. Really great.

Now, I decide to give up the PB, go for Heroes. Actually, there has quite a lot movies with the storyline of time travel. But this one with the most reasonable and logical fiction, not much bugs.

PETTER, he is so handsome with a pair of deep, melancholy eyes. I will google his profile later.

06:11 AM Oct 23 2007 |

Lucas56

China

me too, i am crazy about it

06:57 AM Oct 23 2007 |

xingqiyuyi

xingqiyuyi

China

i am watching the 2st season,its wonderful.

i like dr,suresh .

his hair ,his beautiful eyes

07:28 AM Oct 31 2007 |

Aquamarine

Turkey

'' HEROES' second season  is going to start at cnbce in Turkey.I 'm loking forward to see it .By the way thank you all for your messages :)

01:51 PM Nov 09 2007 |

gmaxy8

gmaxy8

Brazil

In Brazil we are in the first charpter. That's great.

01:39 PM Nov 12 2007 |