Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Sex in the Big City

LizKa

LizKa

Ukraine

Hey Girls! What about Sex in the City? I try to learn English with this fun soap. Anybody loves it?

02:29 PM Sep 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

oh i really love it.i watched all seasons and i love BIG.he´s so great ^^

03:20 PM Sep 19 2007 |

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

can u tell me ur favourite episode?

03:20 PM Sep 19 2007 |

LizKa

LizKa

Ukraine

I like all of them. And The Big is the best  :)  And I liike Charlotte and her  Jewish  boyfriend.  And the history of Carry and the Big is very common and very sad…  Many of us try to catch the bird  they can't catch.

06:44 AM Sep 20 2007 |

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

yeah it´s sad but it´s a good ending ^^

i was suprised when i did recognize that big appeared in the first episode.i did not know that.

i like miranda.and steve.i think that is a real love story

03:01 PM Sep 20 2007 |

Lorel

Lorel

France

The most funnyand audacious character is Samantha.She's the touch of humor of the band.

One of my favourite episode is the episode which Carrie has to be a model for Dolce and Gabbana,or the one which she has a date with a base-ball player.

In France,it's broadcasted on fridays night,I always watch it.

09:20 AM Oct 06 2007 |

Dead_End

Dead_End

Germany

my favourite episode at the moment is the one when big wants to go away from NY and the evening before carrie comes to him and they dance.they hear a very old song.a love song.i think that´s the best scene of all ^

sam is just fun ^

06:36 PM Oct 08 2007 |

whosnext

Australia

very violent

02:23 PM Oct 09 2007 |

kind-friend

Saudi Arabia

nice film Cool

05:39 PM Oct 09 2007 |

kasm52

kasm52

Saudi Arabia

hi

07:44 PM Nov 01 2007 |

sayuri7

sayuri7

Romania

I really like it. my favorite man is Aidan not Big. Aidan is so charming and carrying, and warm, he loved Carrie. 

08:28 PM Nov 01 2007 |