Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Forrest Gumb

beymen

beymen

Turkey

it is the best movie that i have ever seen..

02:02 PM Apr 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Alicia-court

United States

Cool

10:19 PM Nov 02 2006 |

Suin

Suin

Hong Kong

sorry,i am a newcomer,who can tell me how to open this Movie,thx!aha!

01:27 PM Nov 03 2006 |

phanquynh

Viet Nam

this movie is very impressive, it is one of some movies i will never forget. the excellent acts of the actor and actress make me think very much about myself. we can see the diffrent very clear between the movie way of asia ( such as china, korea, ...) and the one of america. if in the movies of asia the character is this case maybe is a person very good, very kind, that make this not unreal, the Forrest Gump character is also a character with the very much kindness, always eager to help other people, don't mind that it maybe dangerous, .... but we can still feel this character is still  veryreal, i dont know how to demonstrate this. may be this character is not normal in thinking, can we say that his brand is slow devepoing. but the actions of this character have been still very amazing, very real, very appriciate,... sorry i don't know to use the right words to talk about. totally, Forrest Gump is a very beutiful character in the heart

03:31 PM Nov 03 2006 |

makifakat

makifakat

Turkey

mine is makifakat @ hotmail . com

12:32 PM Nov 23 2006 |

skyline1000

Macao

I really like this movie so much, and really appreciate Tom Hanks' great acting in the movie, if only I am as positive as Gump is.

12:08 PM Nov 25 2006 |

Rehimov

Azerbaijan

impressive film  

08:03 PM Dec 07 2006 |

merkel

merkel

China

yeah i like it very much.it is one of my favotite movies.so wonderful

04:45 PM Dec 09 2006 |

beymen

beymen

Turkey

i watched it yesterday again

02:34 AM Apr 01 2007 |

malado

France

Forrest gump is also one of my favorit movie. If I have the blues, it really makes me happiest.

12:51 PM Apr 01 2007 |

Defeated

Defeated

Hungary

My fave movie!

03:38 PM Aug 21 2007 |