Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

My favourite film Forrest Gump

majuan19831114

China

My favourite film is Forrest Gump.I am deeply moved by this film. And every time I see it,my eyes are full of tears.Forrest had a lower IQ, but sucess does not refuse him. He became popular in his world.Wherever he went,
there were many a fallow.He and Jane’love was one
of the movest.Althought at last, Jane passed away,they produced the result - they had a normal,lovely,and clever boy.That was the best ending.

01:37 AM Nov 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

actionblue

actionblue

China

life is like a box of chocolate…

fighting!

02:13 PM Nov 08 2007 |

samshen

samshen

China

yes,gump!,i like him too,he is the reason why i like Tom Hanks

02:31 PM Nov 08 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

I like Tom Hanks and I like Forest Gump movie.I even got it on dvd.

Also I like "Cast away", "Terminal", and the other movies with Tom, he is a good actor!

03:03 PM Nov 08 2007 |

substome

India

yes cast away is a good movie

07:39 PM Nov 08 2007 |

samshen

samshen

China

seems many people like tom hanks!

04:21 AM Nov 09 2007 |

xuefenbunny

China

oh ,i also like the film!!!

07:42 AM Nov 09 2007 |

burning_ambition

Croatia

I remember seeing the movie ages ao, for the first time. I didn't know what to except. I know Tom Hanks is an excellent actor but since I read the short summary, I didn't know yet if he could withhold such a role. And I was proven wrong. Because Tom was amazing as Forrest. And Forrest is just a blessed man. A man far less smarter then others, can successed when others can not. Others have brains, all he really has is his effort. And he turns out being great in everything that he does. Everything. It's an incredibly moving film. And the coolest part is the fact that he is the father of an intelligent boy. Such movies really tell me that sometimes things can really turn out for the best. I love the movie.

10:28 PM Nov 11 2007 |

jet2008

jet2008

China

It's real wonderful film,I like it so much!!!

05:01 AM Nov 12 2007 |

universeyu

universeyu

China

It  has becone a classics movie forever,I think.

"Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love.

Death is a part of life"

03:51 PM Nov 13 2007 |

daoying2000

China

its the first sentence of the novel, the film is diffrent from teh movie huh,

04:30 PM Nov 13 2007 |