Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

my favorite film

bob wang

China

the  film which i like best is "Ghost", a love story that moves me quite a lot.

01:25 AM Nov 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cutenatty4real

Nigeria

brave heart by mel gibson and lord of the ring, the movie is really driving me crazy, i love it is wonderful

12:15 PM Nov 29 2007 |

betty!

betty!

China

i like movies which r about imagine

but not robots or space

chrismas is ok

08:55 AM Dec 02 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

"Pulp fiction" is my favourite film!!!

03:31 PM Dec 03 2007 |

geovanny

Equatorial Guinea

my favourite movie is heat of al pacino and robert de niro it teach us how far the game of rivality can break up someone and also show us the line betwen the good and the bad

04:25 PM Dec 03 2007 |

jennifer chao

China

my favorite film is the grest forrest gump,whic is a old movie.but i like it verymuch.mr forrest moves me .

05:29 AM Dec 04 2007 |

sophiashine

China

The king of the lion is my favorite! i like the picture .it's all beautiful !

12:39 PM Dec 04 2007 |

sensation87

China

my favorite film is Legends of the fall ,is very touching,and Brad pitt  is my best love

02:26 PM Dec 05 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

THE GLADIATOR!!! it will be more beautiful if you add the photo of the movie you like!! what do you think?

gladiator

10:57 PM Dec 05 2007 |

zhfei1848

China

o lala .. I  am  coming ,,    welcome>>>???

03:29 AM Dec 06 2007 |

victorking

American Samoa

in fact i'm teaching english as a foreign language. i'm searching for the easy english movies for the english learner. especially the beginning learner. if you can recomment some for me . i'll appreciated it  thank you very much

07:20 AM Dec 06 2007 |