Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

ferris' day off

Magnimma

Magnimma

Germany

does anyone know that funny movie called ferris' day off?

08:11 AM Jun 07 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

darenridgway

United Kingdom

Yes seen it. Its called ferris buellers day off. One of the best teen films ever from the same writer/director John Hughes who wrote The breakfast club another Teen classic.

carpi diem  "seize the Day"

10:28 AM Jun 07 2006 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

One of my all time favorite movies.  Ferris was my idle as a teenager.  I always wanted to sing on a float in a parade.

09:19 PM Jun 07 2006 |

episod

episod

United States

I think that Ferris Bueller is one of the main reasons I've always been interested in Rube Goldberg devices! His mechanical setup in his room for imitating being in bed while he was away was so cool! 

09:50 PM Jun 07 2006 |

margerite

margerite

China

I'm crazy about it~

03:30 AM Jul 31 2007 |

zz-top

zz-top

Uzbekistan

bueller..  bueller.. bueller.. bueller..

That movie is a classic from the 80's.  You still hear people quoting it all the time.

05:10 PM Aug 01 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

I think it was filmed entirely in Chicago, Illinois USA. Chicago is not like Hollywood, but many movies have been filmed there. Matthew Broderick and the others seem just perfect for the parts. It would have been fun to be in the city the day they filmed that big parade singing and dancing scene. Chicago doesn't often shut down their main streets for such things.

05:58 PM Aug 04 2007 |

zhouwin

China

Hi~

02:09 PM Jan 10 2008 |