Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Classical love movie

Vincent.Gao

China

Love is an eternal topic in life,in music,in film …in the world,there are many classical love movies which are so moving!I hope everyone can be selfless to write down the film name that moved you best!Let's share~~~~

01:08 PM Nov 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

riyadh.hada

Yemen

i think this is tha bestest musiction movie , it's talking about MOZART lift

It's deserve to see it

01:16 PM Nov 20 2007 |

Vincent.Gao

China

<Ghost>

Though sam died,his ghost also exsists around Molly,his wife,to protect her!Maybe we should understand one thing,what is love?to love the person in your heart whenever and whereever… 

01:25 PM Nov 20 2007 |

gzshen

gzshen

China

hi,is there anyone have seen the movie IF ONLY?

it's a classical love story!

03:09 AM Nov 21 2007 |

yuki_hanxue1985

China

i think the most moved movie is forest gonp , here i won't explain this one any more,  and the other one is LOVE LETTER, a japanese film, when you received a letter from a boy loved you and who you also loved in your young time, and that's from 10 years ago, i think this kind of emotion can't be explained with words. it's a kind of implied love, i think all first love is implied.

03:20 AM Nov 21 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

well,  I just love Before SUnrise and Before Sunset…yeah I know it's not a classical one… just can't think of one right now… ;-)

04:16 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Angelofarkness

Bahrain

the note book!?!

05:13 PM Nov 25 2007 |

fall moon

China

i think GONE WITH THE WIND is the most moved  and classical movie i have seen, it is the movie that made me cry and fell in sorrow of  Ccarlett's fate.and it is the movie that made me make Vivien Lleigh as my best love .

12:11 PM Nov 26 2007 |

Luthien

Luthien

Serbia and Montenegro

how about the immortal film called Love story? It`s the most beautiful film I`ve ever seen.

07:01 PM Nov 28 2007 |