Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

The Lake House

glaeken

glaeken

Philippines

Just loved this movie, I mean its just so romantic and I really love the chemistry between Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. It's just beautiful!!!

08:37 AM Jun 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

I just watched this movie last weekend, and it is neat.  I am a big FAN of Keanu Reeves, and I almost have seen all of his movies… It's good to have a happy ending for this movie, I thought the architect was dead on the car accident, and they would never be able to be together…:-)

I would like to recommend another movie with Keanu Reeve, SWEET NOVEMBER, with him and Charlize Theron.  Keanu Reeves turns in a surprisingly worthy performance in this movie, though most of guys would think it is chickie flick.  FYI, he had a great cooperation with Charlize Theron in movie DEVIL'S ADVOCATE (1997), there was another great actor I llike so much in this movie too, Al Pacino, who got great fame by starring GODFATHER.  

Stay cool

08:09 AM Sep 20 2006 |

_ethan

China

I love Keanu Reeves~ I am a big fan of him~~

05:51 AM Oct 09 2006 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

hey,u know what???i really really really love this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and the theme song is somewhere only we know!!!!!!!sung by Keane…enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!i really love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

03:27 AM Nov 19 2006 |

deyaeva.rojas

Venezuela

Hi, one time I heard about Keanu Reeves is gay. Is that true?

Also, I saw that movie. It was great. I love Keanu Reeves.

04:37 PM Nov 30 2006 |

harpyeagle

Panama

this movie was excellent i love romantic movies and Keanu Reeves is so lovely.

10:42 PM Dec 27 2006 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

sweet november is really romantic movie. when i was wathing it, i cried. its a tragedy. she will die, so she try to live happy for her last days. and she get in love. then she leave, i dont know what can i say. no one have this fate…

10:13 AM Jul 21 2007 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

this is o fantastic&romantic film. i so liked it. i understand at this movie that we can do everything for love. also impossible&unbelievable things

10:15 AM Jul 21 2007 |

dondona

dondona

Egypt

It`s areally romantic movie , i love Keanu Reeves much , he`s so cute and sandra was wonderful.

06:07 AM Aug 18 2007 |

sxmking

sxmking

China

so good

05:15 AM Aug 21 2007 |