Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

any one who like Tokio Hotel or Negative?

nickyjonne

nickyjonne

China

i love them very much i wanna find someone who share the same love with me

04:50 PM Jan 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tim jiang

Tim jiang

China

Dear Sirs and Madam: Good day to you! This is Tim jiang from Ningbo of China, we are Industrial and Trand company,pls visit our website to know us http://www.decochina.cn our products export to USA,EU,and East Asia, this time,I would like to recommend ourselves to you. We have very good advantage in price,hope to hear from you soon! Best regards Tim

10:23 AM Jan 10 2008 |

nickyjonne

nickyjonne

China

AnnaMolly,i've sent a confirmcheck,please,thank UNegative is great,i like Jonne best,what about U?who do you like best?

10:29 AM Jan 12 2008 |

nickyjonne

nickyjonne

China

catiamike,i've sent a confirm too,check ,please,thank U~ 

i can't understand German,but TH have published their album in English,<<through the mosoon>>is great,so,in germany,only children like them,right?

by the way,U like chinese food?

10:34 AM Jan 12 2008 |

nickyjonne

nickyjonne

China

really,i love HIM too,beautiful melodies,beautiful words

which finnish bands have u found? i love finnish bands too

02:14 PM Jan 12 2008 |

nickyjonne

nickyjonne

China

really?u 've visited Shanghai?i'm not in SH,but it's the city i like most in Chinaso,u can cook Chinese food?i like Chinese dishes very muchalso, u'll find it very interesting when u get used to use chopsticks~

10:59 AM Jan 22 2008 |

ywg0561

ywg0561

China

love them very much too!

12:01 AM Jan 25 2008 |

ninashih

ninashih

Taiwan

yes!!! I like TH so much!!!

Tokio Hotel Rock <333

10:02 AM Jan 29 2008 |

nickyjonne

nickyjonne

China

well ,i could use knife and fork,u know,in China,there're lot of Western food restaurant,and i think it's not so hard to use them~Laughing

10:17 AM Jan 30 2008 |

ninashih

ninashih

Taiwan

hi, AnnaMolly

I've also heard NEVADA TAN from youtube last year. I think they make good music:)    And "Niemand Hört Dich" is one of my favorite!!

But I cannot find their album in my country…so sad:(

BTW yes, I think TH is kind of emo band. And I like them!! 

01:39 AM Feb 01 2008 |

ninashih

ninashih

Taiwan

hi AnnaMolly, actually I listen and am interested in german music,because I'm learning German:)  so I can understand their lyrics but not all…:P  And u ? why u're interested in german music? It's seems that german music is also popular in Russian,isn't it?

05:17 AM Feb 02 2008 |