Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Norah Jones

Hjkaru

Hjkaru

Viet Nam

I love her voice, her music,... and everthing 'bout her :D. Not be clamorous but softly profound. I can easily absorb in her melodies. Maybe u think her music is somthin' unusual for a 17 year-old-boy, but it's just naturally for me.

02:51 AM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eric0114

Eric0114

China

hehe

06:30 AM Jan 13 2008 |

mizangmizang

China

I like Norah too!Her vioce make better when i feel sick.Her songs really have a great melody.And the "sunrise,  come alonge with me,"It is my favourite!

07:30 AM Jan 13 2008 |

Hjkaru

Hjkaru

Viet Nam

The newest album " Not too late " is so attrative >___<. Highly recommended !

08:03 AM Jan 13 2008 |

Rosvelt

Rosvelt

Brazil

Great choice norahhan! I`d like to add to your list the song "peace". It`s really amazing! the new album, not too late is really awesome! my favourite songs of this album are "wake me up" and "thinking about you".

12:02 PM Aug 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I love her song and video "Sinkin´soon" it sounds really retro!!!! I like that she decided not comercial music, it´s brave from her!!!

11:19 PM Aug 06 2008 |

Rainbow Guan

China

I an also a jazz music fanJones is one of the most charming women who skilled in jazz musicthe best melody I've ever heard from her song is--don't know why

06:29 AM Aug 23 2008 |

Kate_music lover

Russian Federation

Norah is the queen of jazz i think.

I can find all my feelings in her music and texts. 

I sing jazz and I adore her ) she's great!

02:39 PM Apr 21 2009 |