Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

hey!! @.@! do u like listening to music? let us share what kind of musics we like and then we can send or find its for each others ^-^

ThuyLinh

ThuyLinh

Viet Nam

Listening to music is my best way to relax, to escape from stress. What about u?Let come to music as your friend and you will feel better. Music will make people become closer and then …........we are friends

Let us start now!!

I like many kind of music such as pop, ballad. I always listen to chinese, japanese music because of its romantic and comfort.

Hey!! Now i'm listening to my favorite song : March 9th

let u tell me what songs u like? it is my pleasure to share my music to u and find something we r interested in

Nice!! Let us make friends     ....@.@.... ( i hope we can discuss about the song we both like)

02:27 PM Jan 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

scarlett10

scarlett10

China

oh hh000-

Iam a Chinese girl 

which song do u like of China 

01:22 PM Jan 24 2008 |

ThuyLinh

ThuyLinh

Viet Nam

i like many but cant find the lyrics

04:32 PM Jan 26 2008 |

crazy Rainbow

China

i like japanese music``

03:45 AM Feb 16 2008 |

Katrik

Katrik

Ukraine

Of course rock. The best band is Linkin Park. Also i like SUM 41 & Avril Lavigne

12:54 PM Feb 16 2008 |

Hanaa Talal

Saudi Arabia

Season in the sun , My love . It's very old song but I like it too. I love japanese pop also korean song .

09:33 PM Feb 16 2008 |

Natali Metan

Ukraine

so … I read everything you were writting before and i want to tell you about my favourite kind of music =))) Have you ever listen such bends like Metallica, Iron MAiden, MuseDepeshe mode =)))  I am waitinf dor our discuss =))))0

09:12 AM Sep 09 2010 |

tini1992

tini1992

Viet Nam

like that

02:44 PM Aug 09 2012 |