Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

AEROSMITH band that I love since my 11birthday

jolka

jolka

Poland

they are just great, s.tyler's voice is ….... I just lack words to describe it!!!!!!

04:02 PM Oct 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

Nice to meet you jolka !Smile

So you like his husky voice ? I'm thinking about other singers with this peculiarity.

I'm not exactly a fan but I enjoy a lot some of their songs, for example: Amazing, Crazy, Dream On, Helter Skelter, Hole In My soul, Jaded, Pink (I have fun with his vocalization in this one), Sedona Sunrise …

03:21 PM Nov 03 2006 |

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

Hello again friends,

Ixion (father of the kentaurus), what do you mean by …"the song we did"...wow, is that what I imagine ?  Surprised  The first time I heard Amanda was with her number "I belive in you", just wonderful.

Jolka, maybe you can find Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin together on stage playing "Bring it on home" ...you should not miss it (Steve is really young there :)

Hoping to hear from you soon

03:38 PM Nov 12 2006 |

justra

justra

Poland

Hi everybody

"don't wanna miss a thing"  I love this song:) it moves me as I always have a famous scene from Armageddon in front of my eyes while listening

07:52 PM Nov 28 2006 |

susanyong

susanyong

China

i heard this band .especially the famous song "i dont want to miss a thing"

04:22 PM Nov 29 2006 |

Red_Hot

Red_Hot

Venezuela

the whole record "Honkin´ on bobo" it´s just out of this world, and of course, that clasic ones "walk this way", "dream on", "Pink", "Livin` on the edge", "HOLE IN MY SOUL"!!!!!

What an Amazing band!!!!!!!! Laughing

02:35 AM Jan 09 2007 |