Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Alternative. EMO-core, hard-core, metal-core, punk, punk-rock, ska-punk, Oi!, heavymetal, hardrock, rock.

V@LeRy

V@LeRy

Ukraine

I think this kinds of music are more exciting than others.Laughing

06:43 PM Mar 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SARUNius

SARUNius

Slovakia

So, I think Avril L., she is just Commercial star, for teenagers…
But Other bands WinkOk. (btw I hate HIM Money mouth)
Dropkick Murphys

02:15 PM Mar 28 2008 |

emosch

emosch

Turkey

i love tokio hotel.greenday,evanescence,HIM,blink 182,nirvana,back street boys,panic at the disco,the killers:)

03:45 PM Mar 29 2008 |

Punky7

Punky7

Russian Federation

Well, but what about the list of U`r favorite music??? There`re lot`s of music that manthiond here, for once him, nirvana, papa roach, 30 seconds to mars… :-)

01:52 PM Mar 30 2008 |

Lelya

Lelya

Russian Federation

Salut!!!  Tastes differ)….So that..what do u think about this: Funeral for a friend, Killswitch Engage, Incubus, Entershikari, Metallica ..this least may be too long))And what about reggay..,))It is not like a hard rock, metal or smth like this..but it is a part of alternative music!I really love it!))

07:53 AM Mar 31 2008 |

vagabond_lower

Turkey

öööööööööööö  bööööööööööö  hellooooooooooooooooo

08:38 AM Mar 31 2008 |

erydel

erydel

Italy

i listen heavy metal

08:49 PM Apr 01 2008 |

cala_19

cala_19

Turkey

HimCool

05:08 PM Apr 03 2008 |

blessthefall

United States

wow you guys all fail,good charlotte??wow,okay here is real music-blessthefall,the devil wears prada,hatebreed,from autumn to ashes,poison the well,atreyu,full blown chaos,throwdown,dead to fall and many more bands i can think of

06:19 PM Apr 07 2008 |

Punky7

Punky7

Russian Federation

And also… I like Nirvana, well, & what do U think `bout this band? Perhaps, U could decide the texts of its songs are sily, without any scense, but it will be better if somebody understand them… U know, he was strange, sensetive, oh, I won`t tell U `bout it, i think U just know it well and without my words… But, of course, if somebody of all of U wants to talk about him, his band, life, love, deth, songs, just write me…
P.S. Don`t laught at me, although, i don`t care `bout U`r thoughts….Just remember everybody`s life is very interesting, strange & mysterious… Bay!
& Hi, V@lery!!! :-)

06:06 PM Apr 08 2008 |

Anouk79

Germany

Kurt was my first IDOL, I grew up with Nirvana and stopped breathing when I got the worse News that he's dead….I still have my concert ticket (it was canceled) and I'm sooo proud about it!!!!              It's hard to accept that he has thrown his life away, but honestly, he done the right thing.

He was too weak (sensetive) for the fame… KURT 4 ever!!!

09:30 AM Apr 11 2008 |