Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

A music game

Noraivy

Noraivy

Egypt

Iwill write down a song and the one after me begin with a song which its 1st letter is the last letter of  the song i wrote down

The look of love

04:27 PM Jun 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Stylesh

Russian Federation

Most of you probably familiar with Facebook – the unsinkable flagship, the mother of all social networks around the world, but it won't be our focus today. Three years ago Russian comrades took a look at Facebook and decided that: “The hell with it…. We will build our own with “blackjack and hookers!” Three years went by, and a social network known as VKontakte appears with no less than 45 million users. Wait! Don't discard VKontakte yelling who needs it if we have Facebook because I will explain why you do need it.
It is a known fact that on the streets of Russia there are bears roaming freely with balalaika's and cap hats which is probably the reason why copyright fighters haven't come to Russia yet… ATTENTION!!!! In VKontakte social network you will find multi-million library containing free mp3 files and VIDEO, you can listen on-line to whatever you feel like without any limitations and watch VIDEO online, and believe me, there is plenty to listen to (take a look at the screen shot bellow). It is unbelievably simple – following the registration (absolutely free) in the search field simply enter audio files search, and VIOLA, you have found your happiness! I suppose advanced users don't need an explanation as to how files are downloaded.    This site -   http://vk.com/reg7835143

04:18 PM Oct 12 2009 |

dique

dique

Switzerland

Ex's and Oh's – Atreyu

04:14 PM Oct 24 2009 |

aagi

aagi

Mongolia

sad but true – metallica<!-Session data->

01:17 PM Oct 27 2009 |

Miya.Hu