Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Metal Music

darktranquility

Turkey

hi all.I like listenin to metal music and I listen nearly all styles of that especially melodic death,symphonic,black,folk,thrash,power,heavy.my favourite bands are dark tranquility,children of bodom,kalmah,mezarkabul,soilwork,eternal tears of sorrow,ensiferum,amon amarth,dimmu borgir,stratovarius…

what kind of metal do u like?and what r ur favourites?waiting 4 ur replies…

08:29 AM Feb 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Silentedya

Silentedya

Latvia

Aren't Manowar americans? Their "Broter of MEtal" mmm… best 

09:32 PM Feb 22 2007 |

muovipulveri

Finland

Oh yes, Manowar is American. ^^ Warriors of the world rocks. 

I listen to (and play too) metal music. <3 My favourites in this moment are Helloween, Hammerfall, Agathodaimon, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Maj Karma, Cryptopsy, Wintersun, Sepultura, Arch enemy etc… They are so many. ;) 

03:40 PM Mar 20 2007 |

Tal-Aviv

Tal-Aviv

Israel

Long live rock n' roll!!!! no one mention the king of Metal Music - the ozzman.

I like to hear to Ronnie James Dio (the best voice ever), AC DC, DISEL MACHINE, Mesuggah, Down, Pantera, Fear Factory, Slayer, Testament, MotorheaD and for dessert some Megadeth..  I hope i'll see you around guys.

11:36 AM Mar 25 2007 |

muovipulveri

Finland

Yeah, Dio is pertinent MAN!

02:53 PM Mar 27 2007 |

Lifer

Lifer

Mexico

PANFUCKINGTERA.

07:42 AM Mar 28 2007 |

muovipulveri

Finland

xxFatyxx, oh dear! Rap ISN'T real music. Sorry, baby. 

05:17 PM Mar 30 2007 |

Red_Hot

Red_Hot

Venezuela

The best is Rap and the rest is crap?? what kind of meth are you using? :S 

11:05 PM Apr 01 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Difficult to answer this… well I like to listen to hard rock, progressive metal, gothic metal, melodic metal… Oh my! I'm a miscelaneous of things, it's hard to cite only one band! Nowadays I'm listening to most bands with female vocals… i like to train my voice imitating them!

04:28 AM Apr 03 2007 |

Rox

Rox

Saudi Arabia

OHH!!! i'm a metal head girl,i loooooooooooooove all kinds of METAL!!! heavey metal, death metal, gothic metal, alternative metal, symphonic metal, thrash metal, black metal, power metal,my favorites, Metallica, Slayer, Epica, Arch enemy, After Forever, Testament, Within Temptation and for sure mooooooore!!!!

AND YOU FATY SHUT UP!!!! if u love that RAPY CRAPY so i think u missed alot of music,i feel soo sad for u baby!!!

METAL RULES!!!  \m/

09:13 PM Apr 05 2007 |