Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

which song describes you better?

*Stef*

*Stef*

Spain

I mean,everybody feels identified with a song's letter,isn't it?a letter which talks about your situation,your feelings…I wanna know which song is,and why.My song,right now,is "confused" by cycle.the reason….I'm having exams at the university and I feel stressed,and confused,of course.

waiting for your answers Smile

02:55 PM Feb 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

phooka666

phooka666

Turkey

depressin and emotonial but sometimes ı m touched. iı is related to your mood you know sometimes when high sipirit  i love rock heabangingCool

09:33 AM May 05 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

I think you mean: identify with the song's lyrics? The words of a song are called "lyrics".

"Left of Center" by Suzanne Vega 

10:23 PM May 05 2007 |

Leenaa

Leenaa

Czech Republic

I really can feel it that some songs are very close to me I mean to my feelings my thoughts…It also sometimes changes because my mood also changes a lot.. u know it depends..

But in any case its a song THE KILL from 30 seconds to mars

05:11 PM Nov 16 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

The perfect fit by The Dresden Dolls.. It describes my story more or less. "i used to be the smart one, sharp as a tack.. funny how that skipping years ahead
has held me back."

03:26 AM Nov 20 2007 |

shanachen

shanachen

China

far away from home

07:12 AM Nov 21 2007 |

master_of puppets

Georgia

MASTER OF PUPPETS. I M MASTER:-)

02:36 PM Nov 21 2007 |

jepsy87

Kenya

craig Davids…...Rise and fall

11:58 AM Nov 23 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

I'll go for REFLECTION from the movie Mulan. The song is just so beautiful.

04:38 PM Nov 23 2007 |

bloodredros

Russian Federation

It's Sidewinder by A7X.

Why?

Because they sing that vampire or someone similar is looking for victim,finds it,victims runs away,but vampire catches it….In my real life no one gives me things(song's victim is for things).I have to get them myself or don't get at all.

Description is kinda weird,but I don't know how to say betterSmile

05:07 PM Nov 23 2007 |

little_apple

Slovakia

i think about me when I´m listening to Nothing else matters by Metalica. Maybe, i wanna  go my own way, but I don´t know how lol

06:11 PM Nov 23 2007 |