Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

your favorite artist or band

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

My faves are Beck, The Strokes and Weezer. I also like The white Stripes, Fiona Apple,Foo fighters,The racounters,the offspring,the sex pistols, The vines Radiohead aqnd more…

11:35 PM Feb 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mouniradel

Mouniradel

Egypt

linkinpark

09:35 AM Apr 18 2007 |

mercury_lp

mercury_lp

Turkey

linkin park

09:04 AM Apr 21 2007 |

zizi0928

zizi0928

Hungary

I have so many favourites,that I can't choose any of them.Just for example:
From Hungary:Mystery Gang,Linx,Burial Of Abel
From Other Countries:Verse,The Distillers,Bad Religion,Pennywise,Deadline,Flaming Cocks,Justice,Rise & Fall,Mad Sin,Tiger Army,Nekromantix…and so on….Everything underground!

12:48 PM May 01 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I love X-Japan

05:37 AM May 02 2007 |

hip-hop

Croatia

although i mostly listen hip-hop the best band ever is Linkin Park

They're simpley the BEST

06:33 PM May 02 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

That's a very, very difficult question to someone that breathes music… I love so many artists and bands that i think it is unfair not to cite all of them… but I'll cite an artist that I really love and that I would do anything to see a concert: MADONNA!

She's a great performer…She's a complete artist… no one beats her… she's the best!

02:15 AM May 03 2007 |

dadiahoney

dadiahoney

Algeria

ok I'm found of Nirvana Metllica and Dire Straits and other groups, but I don't like really  the New groups I find them very shallow

05:28 PM May 03 2007 |

dadiahoney

dadiahoney

Algeria

Nirvana and Dire Straits

05:29 PM May 03 2007 |

Li_on

Li_on

United Kingdom

Disturbed,Bullet for my Valentine,Green Day,Evanescence,My Chemical Romance,The Rasmus…...

and Manga,Yüksek Sadakat,Çilekeş,Kurban,Athena,Vega,Mor ve Ötesi,Kargo from TurkeySmile

10:36 PM May 03 2007 |

luox

luox

China

The band I like is Keane, Tsin, Mcfly.

But badly, Tsin dismissed two months before, but Tsin has the most shakable voice, I like it.

07:26 AM May 04 2007 |