Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

let's talk about Michael Jackson

jinwoooh

South Korea

Although he's not in good condition, I think he is the only musician who can be compared to the Beatles.

I wanna hear you guys idea about Michael Jackson.

11:09 AM Nov 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

I agree with you that we can compare him to The Beatles.Long,long time ago he was my idol and like he was of many people.Now mostly of them lost respect for him..we all know why.He is in not good condition now and i think it's physical and mental condition…He's done things which i  am not able accept and respect,but i still respect him for what he did in the past.

He is still one or the most popular singer in this world..

06:02 PM Nov 21 2008 |

celz

celz

Malaysia

I love Michael Jackson's music. I use to hear all the time when I was still small. I'm not a big fan of the Beatles though. I still like Michael music after the tragedies that hit him. But have you guys heard? Michael Jackson has converted to Islam very recently according to the current news.

08:55 PM Nov 21 2008 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

'Michael Jackson has converted to Islam very recently according to the current news.' – Do you really think he did? There were many news about it last year. Most of these news are rumors. (Fox news – wtf?)

I used to be a great fan of Michael Jackson. He had great influence on these rnb/pop/rap artists (that's a pity, some of them are awful… okay, most of them). I still like his albums like Thriller or Off The Wall. Invincible – that's a shit…

As a fan of guys from Liverpool, I would never compare him to The Beatles. I wouldn't compare them to anyone. They made a revolution in the 60s. And they're a legend, Paul and Ringo are still active musicians. No one will make anything like The Beatles did. Not even Led Zeppelin. Michael Jackson? Oh please…

11:40 AM Nov 22 2008 |