Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

what turns you on?

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

so i want to know what makes you feel good when you listen  to when you are feeling so downe ..or deprest ?

02:04 PM Apr 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

ofcourse,,,,,,,, if i will talk to like u kind of girl so i must say like this ,,, because u get satisfaction with this kind of conversation and i want ur satisfactionTongue out

what a thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     hahahahaha

07:13 PM Apr 06 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

what do u mean profiler???

hey faty what do u mean? should i study some english courses????

07:20 PM Apr 06 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hahahahahaha

faty can stand for herself,,,, now i saw her message in the previous page, when she threat u that she can take stand for her.

i think she should take a stand for her and then she will be able to put herself on that stand…......

hahahahahahahahaha,,,,,amzing idea

07:42 PM Apr 06 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

and she should take stand overthere in her bed…......... mi right profiler?

i like to be there but alas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07:54 PM Apr 06 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

alas means…. when u lost something or when u desire something and u are not able to do that so then u can use      alas….. ok?

ok goodnight

08:20 PM Apr 06 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hey darling faty….. y u got quite if u did mind something from my side so i m sorry for that…..............

08:24 PM Apr 06 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey yeall that is great i was having a plesnt time pls fight again and hi profiler why are you such a bastard arnt yea…!! faty thanks back there that was hreat and farah you are a fukin spammer and you have too do what faty tells you your like fkn laime im like seriously serious about it pleas dont reply to any of my posts .. and oh yeah one more thing get a fkn life farah ,, what brings on the mom thingi that is so pathetic about it… talking about moms how old are you 4 maybe 5 or 6 cmon act metiour about that …

hey can you do it again pls fight ..Laughing

01:43 PM Apr 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

sure you have all my blissings to it and if you need some help call me at you know 666

03:06 PM Apr 07 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hey black n blue,, i think u didn't read the messeges before,,,,,

first time when faty abused me so i asked that what is the meaning of that because my english is weak and i didn't understand what she wants to say, but she told me that " ask ur MOM"    so then i got rage and i told her that we should not abuse each other and can be like freinds, but she rejected,,, and i told her that i don't wanna abuse someone particularly agirl,, but i don't y she likes to0 be abused?   

and from that time we started abusing each other but if i will tell u my heart's voice,, i will tell u that when i abuse someone i feel so bad because it is forbidden in my religion.. so what do think now about me

05:51 PM Apr 07 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

and hey faty if i will kiss my…...,,,, so what u will kiss? ur's ….....,,,hahahaha, fantastic adea,,,, isn't??

and black  i m 21, and i know how to respect moms,, ok????

and u should have a fkn life….

and do u know i don't wanna fight with a girl because girls can't fight like boysCool

06:04 PM Apr 07 2007 |