Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

what turns you on?

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

so i want to know what makes you feel good when you listen  to when you are feeling so downe ..or deprest ?

02:04 PM Apr 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

and hey prfiler,,, how are you?

we should make block against these girls because my english is not good so i can't express myself good,,,,, and u can do it very well,, do u like it??

06:10 PM Apr 07 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hey

09:13 PM Apr 07 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

when that time will come?? tell me

09:24 PM Apr 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

farah do you really want to know what i tink about you like seriourly you are mentaly eild go look for a doctor to treat you like soooo badlyyyyyyy i mean it you are a fkn retard and you think girl cant fight think again if you were infront of me you would be dead by now , some times when i get mad and you dont want to get to that point ok so just back off and never post any reply's on my subjects is that clear ? and take this : vaffan culo ok hear that and you stink ..hell

12:07 PM Apr 08 2007 |

Faty_Ownz_U

Morocco

Farah; be happy I'm leaving this crappy forum! Ciao!

12:50 PM Apr 08 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

farah it all your fault faty is leaving you should be mad at your self now ..i hate you.Yell

04:49 PM Apr 08 2007 |