Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

AVRIL LAVINGE OR HILLARY DUFF

neil

neil

India

HEY GUYS…....

WAHT DO YOU THINK WHICH IS BEST BETWEEN HILLARY DUFF AND AVRIL LAVINGE?????

04:51 AM Apr 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

avrilzkq

avrilzkq

China

of course,Avril.I'm her fans.

She's the best.

03:22 AM Apr 06 2009 |

rabbitcyg

rabbitcyg

China

They are nice,not only music,but aslo personality.I like Avril's appearence,and Hillary's moive is attractive.Avril's When you're gone sounds unforgotten,and I can sing Hillary's Someone is watching over me well,cool!

10:42 AM Apr 06 2009 |

neil

neil

India

rabbitcyq have u listen to  "beat of my heart " of hillary duff ,,,i am crazy for that song 

10:57 AM Apr 06 2009 |

Nikauchi

Nikauchi

Russian Federation

I prefer Avril )))) just her songs are closer and dearer to my heart )))

03:00 PM Apr 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Uhm. this question is the same as "How would you prefer to die: drinking poison or a shoot in the head?". Hahaha!

Don´t take it personal, but both of them are not my favorite ones. Uhm, I don´t like that both tried to appear as rock stars when they are in fact singing pop or pop-rock (too sweet!! Enough to kill someone who suffers from diabetes).

And besides they haven´t had an evolution in their own albums. For example, Avril, in every album has first a "rocker" single, then a sweet ballad, then something "moving"... I mean you almost can guess what she´ll bring back in heR next album…

Well I hope I haven´t broken some hearts here, ok? Take care everybody!!!

05:32 PM Apr 07 2009 |

alLblue

alLblue

China

the question is stupid~

06:24 PM Apr 07 2009 |

little DNA

little DNA

Viet Nam

Both Avril and Hilary never brings anything new and interesting to music. Their songs are just catchy and nothing more.

Can't figure out why they can be famous. But if you ask, you will answer that i prefer Hilary cuz she's got a nice personality

11:43 AM Apr 08 2009 |

saina

Mongolia

of course avril she is awesome. i’m her crazy fan

12:18 PM Apr 09 2009 |

aidaisy

aidaisy

China

of couse Avril!I am her fan!

03:52 AM Apr 22 2009 |

vannessa21231

Thailand