Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

TELL ME WHAT YOU HEAR AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE????

garua

garua

Ecuador

Hi guys…... I think that music is an expression of art and culture cause is an inner part of your identity…... But how to understand  people that  hear music without good lyrics, messages, rythm, melody, without mentioning the virtuosity that each music  must involve…...... I dont have the answer…..... I confess you that I am a little intolerant when I hear music without any requirement that I mentioned, I deny to recognize that music like art, may be can represent the culture of people but art…..... mmmmmm ?? Certainly you will answer that its my own perception of the music, that each person is different so he-she sees the world in different way so he-she finds virtousity in the music that they hear…... that something that is art for me, for other person is not art…........... and something like that….... Well I accept this point of view . Furtheremore  I think that Music is Culture thus you can identify with any kind of  music cause it tells what you want to tell and you sometimes can't express….. But the Virtuosity??? where is it?  if we only pay attention to the identification, taking account that the music is our identification obviously….... Well I left you this reflection Innocentas the homework…......Well…......... If you want to talk about this and other topics you can log in WWW.SPIRIT OF METAL.COM. My seudo: YANA….......... bye…....... take care friends…................

10:06 PM Aug 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dogduoduo

United States

What is the song that is played throughout and at the end of the http://www.buydvdezy.com/goods-271-Medium-Season-1-3-DVD.html Medium Season 1-3  season finale?
Lyrics are "who doesn't want someone to hold. someone to love you without being told".

08:36 AM Sep 14 2009 |