Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

DO U LIKE [ RAP] ???TYPE DOWN UR WORDS!~

lemon_fish

lemon_fish

Singapore

HEY GUYS HOW DO U THINK ABOUT RAP ?DO U THINK IT'S RUDE OR SOMETHING ELSE?PLEASE PUT OUT UR OPIONIONS!~....LET'S TALK ABOUT IT!!!

02:18 AM May 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jungle_Queen

Russian Federation

I love rap, there is music you can listen to when u r in a bad mood or the opposite, but i can listen to rap all the time, u dont need to be in a mood for dancing, or wanna cry, you just listen..listen..listenn Esp. driving fast, wind blowin, ya Smile Goin to 50 Cent's show in Moscow next tue, hope it's goin to be lots of fun

01:01 PM Dec 12 2007 |

tor4ok

tor4ok

Russian Federation

I’m not hate rap, but I also don’t like rap! Except Snoop Dogg… He’s real gangster! I admire by him!

11:04 AM Dec 16 2007 |

kostebek

kostebek

Turkey

I listen to Turkish, German and a little French rap.

Turkish rap world has very good Mcees. If you want to listen Turkish rap, please add me to MSN and i can send very good rap tracks to you.

I want to learn about of other languages' rap. Please explain the rap of your country and send me your country's best rap songs :)

MSN:  

12:46 PM Jan 05 2008 |

kostebek

kostebek

Turkey

MSN: kostebekTR @ hotmail . com

Please delete the spaces between the words and the characters.

02:18 PM Jan 05 2008 |

darc

darc

Saudi Arabia

will rap is greater than hip hop cuz it talk about tha luv

and some time tell you how great to be in love or to be loved by a girl !!

so any one agree with me Undecided !!!

07:00 AM Jan 14 2008 |

Jungle_Queen

Russian Federation

Doesn't hip-hop imply talkin' about lovey-dovey things? :) Guess the message is the same, styles r different

11:41 AM Jan 14 2008 |

darc

darc

Saudi Arabia

will littl queen of tha jungle

i am with you in some hip hop song

but hip hop almost say dirty word that is not good to say in song

in my point of veiw rap is safe(er) cuz almost all tha rap song tell how good to be loved or be loved and for him tell you how her body is like for her tell you how big is to be loved by him !!!

for real i do not know but most of tha rap song i heard is like this Undecided

will any one agree or have some thing to add !!

10:18 AM Jan 15 2008 |

lilfery

lilfery

Turkey

hmm i like hiphop.. all kinds of it rap,graffiti,break dance,emcceeing…they are all fine.i think its not rude the world is rude rap just reflects it.music is like human beings spme funny some rude some pessimistic,optimistic…and i think rap is the combination of us :)

05:36 PM Jan 20 2008 |

lilfery

lilfery

Turkey

hmm i like hiphop.. all kinds of it rap,graffiti,break dance,emcceeing…they are all fine.i think its not rude the world is rude rap just reflects it.music is like human beings spme funny some rude some pessimistic,optimistic…and i think rap is the combination of us :)

05:36 PM Jan 20 2008 |