Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

what's your country's most famouse song?

jed liu

jed liu

China

Every country has their own song, The song must be known by both your country and abroad.

Also you can write down your great favorite song.

Please add the website, first i suggest one http://www.1ting.com/player/fb/player_76754.html

02:34 AM May 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~Seniorita~

Russian Federation

cause our girls band "SEREBRO" became 3d on Eurovision, that's why "Song #1" is one of the most famous song in our country now=)

05:37 PM May 16 2007 |

jed liu

jed liu

China

Thank you. I have all found them in our country's searching website. They are really good for listening, very nice.

01:24 AM May 17 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

between us .. i have no damn idea i never liked arabic music..

08:02 AM May 17 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

If I am not mistaken, the brazilian song that is famous around the world is Garota de Ipanema (The Girl From Ipanema)

01:40 AM May 21 2007 |

jed liu

jed liu

China

Yes, Garota De Ipanema is a sweet song, peaceful, graceful.

05:36 AM May 22 2007 |

suresui

China

jay chou is the top star in our countr….maybe?who knows?Cool

07:11 AM May 22 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Garota de Ipanema is really a beautiful song… So you know it jed liu! It's a Bossa Nova, a rhythm originated in Rio de Janeiro, the city I live in… Ipanema is a beautiful place with a marvellous beach… And the song was composed by Antônio Carlos Jobim, or if you prefer, Tom Jobim. There is also another great song of his called Wave, that I think is really beautiful. Try to listen to it and tell me what you thought about it ok?Wink

Best wishes

02:55 AM May 23 2007 |

jed liu

jed liu

China

all right, i have listened Tom Jobim's song "Wave", it's good. like breeze of summer. But i like the first one better.

08:09 AM May 23 2007 |

ogisama

ogisama

China

I'm Chinese,too.
I also love his songs.
But this year he isn't so popular sa before.

01:11 PM May 23 2007 |