Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

new age and fusion

bessychicca2

Italy

Is there anybody who loves new age or fusion music as Gerge benson, Al jarreau….?

10:12 AM May 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I like new age..but the definition is not very clearly to me.Yanni?

I love 坂本龍一RYUICHI SAKAMOTO.

er…I don`t know what is fusion?

12:07 PM May 26 2007 |

bessychicca2

Italy

Hi, I love sakamoto, yanni, Kenny g and many more! Yes, the new age is this! Fusion as G. benson, al jarreau or light jazz if you prefer

12:55 PM May 26 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

hi~

I love Kenny g,too.now I have some concepts

about Fusion

01:29 PM May 26 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

hi~

I love Kenny g,too.now I have some concepts

about Fusion

01:29 PM May 26 2007 |

bessychicca2

Italy

I’ve been listened to this kind of music for many years. I’ve got a lot of cd of the authors that I prefer. With this music I can dream and live….

03:41 PM May 26 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

me too.but I have not cotinued.because I though I also wanted to play an instrument after I listened some music.but  playing an insrument for a long period of time.I think it`s easy to seek skill.so I love liszt or Sergei Rachmaninov.but I felt new age need some feeling to enjoy it.it`s not suit someone who seek skill on music.it`s like a man who lose a heart.he is trained in pain.as if YNGWIE MALMSTEEN ANTHOLOGY on guitar

04:43 PM May 26 2007 |

bessychicca2

Italy

usually films use new age music. do you remember Furyo with D. bowie. the music was played by sakamoto,wasn’t it?

07:58 PM May 26 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Hmmm..I `m` sorry I did not see the film.I only have CD which compose by sakamoto.

yeah new age was used on film.because it does not sound like topical music,right?you can sit at coffee shop.the atmosphere is around you.the effect is the same.I mean sometimes the name of song is not important.not like pop give you a lot of concepts…

09:02 PM May 26 2007 |