Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Talk about the two good songs sung by Celine Dion

happyyans

happyyans

China

Hello, my dear friends,
Because of the high-pressure work and lots of routine, I haven’t been here for a long time. How are you?;)
Thanks to the good music that I can feel a little relax after a day’s heavy work. Celine Dion’s “Because You Love Me” attracted me and gave me a bright impression the first time I here her songs. Listening the comfortable music and the amazing lyrics running from an excellent singer Celine dion’s lips, a romantic story naturally comes in to my sweet dream. “For all those times you stood by me, for all the truth that you made me see, for all the joy you brought to my life, for all the wrong that you made right, for every dream that you made come true, for all the love I found in you, I’ll be forever thankful…” Oh, how I admire this life: have a good man who cares me so much that even cares about every step I make, and be my strength when I am week, lift me up when I could not reach, when I loose my faith he gives it back… Oh what a happy life!!
But Celine Dion’s another song tells me there is another meaning of love. When I first listened to “I Am Your Angel”, it is similar as “Because You Love Me”, it tells us lovers should care about each other. But when listened to it carefully the second time, I found there is something very different from the “Because You Love Me”. It gave me the powerful feeling at the very beginning, “No mountain’s too high for you to climb, all you have to do is have some climbing faith; no river’s too wide for you to make it cross, all you have to do is believe it when you pray…” People could be strong and brave when there is love in the heart. The song was sung by Celin Dion and another male singer. They sang so harmonious, such as two lovers telling the love to each other. I thought: yes, it is right, the happy of love is not only gain but also give.
Yes, these two songs are great, and they are different, “Because You Love Me” make me feel warm, and “I Am Your Angel” give me the strength of love.
My dear friends, listen to it if you have time, it is great!

02:25 PM Jul 13 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mordred

Mordred

China

Such wonderful commonds and feelings,thanks,happyyans,for sharing ur valuable experiences with us

06:05 AM Sep 19 2004 |

~小丑鱼~!~

China

I really like Celine Dion's songs , full of passion …... beautiful …

03:04 AM Jun 04 2006 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Celine Dion is an amazing singer. Her voice is soft, like a velvet… I love all the songs she sings… some of them can make me cry! Because you loved me shows her gratitude to someone that gave her support, helped her in all the moments she needed most… And I am your angel shows how supportive lovers can be to overcome all bad moments…

Really nice to hear, sing, and dream!

01:50 AM May 24 2007 |

~amoon~

~amoon~

Saudi Arabia

heeey u have an amzing choice Celine Dion  such a wonderfull singer i really love her too , did any one hear I Surrender for her it's really good try to look 4 this song if u don't know it  .. c..ya Cool

09:58 AM Nov 16 2008 |

Jurate

Jurate

Lithuania

I like Celine Dion too. Especialy her song 'Aun Existe Amor.'

10:01 PM Jan 03 2009 |