Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

punk rocks forever

irae

irae

China

i love punk music so much, BUSTED, McFLY, GOOD Charlotte. simple plan, green day…....
but of coz some others style songs r cool too, these days im just listen to Daniel Powter’s Bad day, really a cool song~
plz share ur opinions with me^^

04:07 AM Apr 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kitty_91

Kitty_91

Germany

the best band i`ve ever seen in concert, was SkaP @ the Southside festival in germany. it was soooo cool; sweating, drunken, happy peolpe dancing in front of a big stage, having a gigantic party… ;)

10:05 AM Jan 31 2007 |

Kitty_91

Kitty_91

Germany

sorry my pc is kind of mad… Embarassed

10:07 AM Jan 31 2007 |

Pavel11

Czech Republic

Hi English Punks,Im from Czech Republick…

08:38 AM Feb 01 2007 |

Pavel11

Czech Republic

Hi

08:39 AM Feb 01 2007 |

Pavel11

Czech Republic

Hi

08:39 AM Feb 01 2007 |

Pavel11

Czech Republic

Hi,English Punks…Im from Czech Republic

01:20 PM Feb 01 2007 |

juanito

juanito

Peru

Coolhi my friend!! ur soooo rigth those bands were the fathers of punk!!and i'm not tired to listen to them anytime. see u soon buddyCool

09:32 PM Feb 01 2007 |

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

I used to like punk a lot ,now I'm more into alternative. My fave punk bands are The offspring,Sex pistols, ramones ,the clash,social distortion,rancid…This new generation of punk bands really annoys me,such as good charlotte,the american rejects,etc.

09:12 PM Mar 18 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey thats cool i like green day ..specially the song" american idiot "wich i ador i dont know why thou im an american citizen but hell to that .. the song rules…

06:35 PM Mar 26 2007 |

punk-zwerg

punk-zwerg

Germany

jo im listening to Itchy PoopzKid NoFX Blink 182 ok there not punk rock but cool sum 41 just look at my profile :) there so many

12:15 PM Apr 02 2007 |