Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Which is the most incredible female vocal you have ever heard:)

Aleks_Stz

Aleks_Stz

Bulgaria

Sinead O'Connor -Troy (The phoenix from the flame)

ohh she can melt ice blocks with her voice

12:27 PM Nov 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Aurelia

Aurelia

Poland

Anna German and Edyta Geppert xD but if I had to choose the best male voice I would say: Andrzej Lampert 

03:33 PM Nov 26 2007 |

Luthien

Luthien

Serbia and Montenegro

Amy Lee from Evanescence. That`s the only vocal I can`t sing along with – but I do a hell of impression of Tarja from Nightwish and what`s-her-name-from Within Temptation.

07:37 PM Nov 27 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I don't know her name, but the one from Within Temptation rules.

I also love Beth Gibbons from Portishead, she sounds so melancholic, and she sounds just the same in live shows!

And Sandra Schleret, the (ex) Dreams of Sanity vocalist,  reaches notes I didn't even know that existed, and she sounds really misteryous!

09:27 PM Nov 27 2007 |

Seele

Seele

Poland

Well a would say Utada Hikaru from Japan , Her voice is probably not the best In the World but  for me it is the best. I’ve just fell in love with her voice after hearing  Hers cover of U2- with or without you and Green Day  – Boulevard of broken Dreams, Phenomenal ;)

06:18 PM Dec 06 2007 |

Gosiaciereszko

Poland

I love a vocal of Bjork. Maybe, She hasn't been the best singer on the world, but her voice has a lot of energy, which cause, that I feel like in seventh heaven. singer's vocal ranges are extreme.

10:18 PM Dec 06 2007 |

adisonlee

adisonlee

Malaysia

In my opinion, the female vocalist who always impresses me with her high note is Mariah Carey. She is really really good. Have you ever listen to her songs? Christmas is around the corner so….try to search for o haly night by Mariah Carey. I'm sure you will definitely like it. 

12:00 AM Dec 09 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well.. Lani Misalucha and Bea Salonga.. these two females are local artist here in the Philippines but they worked abroad to perform. Lani performs in Vegas, and Bea is Miss Saigon in Broadway. So I'm proud of them. 

02:28 AM Dec 09 2007 |

silver girl 4 u

Romania

Tarja Turunen by far and the Within Temptation`s vocalist is Sharon Del Edel

09:39 PM Feb 07 2008 |

Inese

Latvia

Sandra Nasic  from Guano Apes

01:36 PM Feb 08 2008 |

woshiweiyu

woshiweiyu

China