Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Ask Ebaby! Teachers Go Super!

Having

britdam007

britdam007

India

What will be the syllable division of the present participle ‘having’? is it ha-ving or hav-ing? Also I’d like to know the method of finding out the syllable division of the present participle words like, giving, eating,sleeping,thinking,talking and so on?

Best regards,

Abhishek

09:05 AM Dec 14 2015 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

britdam007

britdam007

India

What is a Craiglist anyway? How to go about it? Please guide me?

Best regards,

Abhishek

04:52 AM Dec 23 2015 |

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

Hi, 

Craigslist is a free international advertising service on the Internet. You can search for this website, or any other job posting websites, online and post a request for the specific type of tutor, location, and how much you’re willing to pay. You may want to explore the TESOL organization, too. They have many services for teachers and students. 

Also, don’t forget that you can connect to other students on Ebaby! to begin practicing and tutoring together. 

Best,

Amy

06:21 PM Dec 23 2015 |

britdam007

britdam007

India

Thank you Teacher Amy! I am not able to access the “English Blog” section on your website. Can you please tell me how to get to it?

Best regards,

Abhishek

04:27 AM Dec 25 2015 |

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

Hi,

To use the English Blog, you can follow these steps.

1. Click “Find Friends” at the top of the Ebaby! Page.

2. Click “English Blogs.”

3. Then, you can decide if you want to read and respond to other students’ blogs or create your own.

4. To create a blog entry, click “New Entry.”

5. If this is your first blog entry, give your blog a title. Then, give your entry a title.

6. Write your blog post, and then click “Post!”

Have fun!

Amy

07:38 PM Dec 26 2015 |

britdam007

britdam007

India

Thank you indeed!

12:57 PM Dec 27 2015 |