Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

English for IT staff

Led

Led

Cuba

Hello everyone!

I´m currently preparing a Basic English course specially designed for personnel working in the Information Technology section, and I would like to get some ideas and suggestion regarding to its content. 

Thanks for your attention!

02:00 PM Jan 11 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

E.Conly

E.Conly

China

Do u know about their English proficiency?

04:05 PM Jan 11 2011 |

Led

Led

Cuba

Not yet, but I assume they are all beginners. 

04:52 PM Jan 11 2011 |

MarylinMary

Georgia

Hi I'm working in IT field ,i'm not perfect in my speaking english but technichal English is good,so if i can help you ,you're welcome ;)

09:15 AM Jan 13 2011 |

Led

Led

Cuba

Ok, MarylinMary, your help is very welcome! As I said before, the students are all beginners. Due to the nature of their work, they know a few words and expressions in English. I´ll teach them the basics, but I need vocabulary related to that field, as well as characteristic situations.

01:44 PM Jan 13 2011 |

larryzoumas

United States

I designed a free English for IT course that you and your students are welcome to use.

There are 21 units of material with audio, quizzes, etc.

Feedback is appreciated.

http://www.english4it.com

10:12 AM Jan 21 2011 |

Led

Led

Cuba

The site looks great. I registered already, however, when I log in I can´t access the activities. The readings are excellent, such as the audio.

06:55 PM Jan 25 2011 |

annahistory

China

My English is so bad.What can I do for my english?

12:59 PM Mar 07 2011 |

Led

Led

Cuba

You will improve your English through practice. Need some help? Please, answer by mail.

02:47 PM Mar 07 2011 |