Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Chat

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

I already asked this question in another forum some days ago, but since my question hasn't been answered yet I considered it to be better to create an extra forum for it. I am not impatient, but why should I wait another few days for an answer in this forum if creating a new forum perhaps would bring me the answer to my question in a few hours?

Is there any time in particular when the admin visits the chat of this website? For example is there a special weekday when he observes one of the chatrooms? Or is he there during a special time of day? It would be best if you could tell me the time of day when he is there in military time (European time).

I'd be glad if you could help me! Thank you!

04:29 PM Mar 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Arminka28

Arminka28

Armenia

Hi. I want to speak whith someonewho knows english and can help me to impruv it.

08:34 AM Mar 23 2011 |

a'lia

Syrian Arab Republic

Hi i want to learn english help me Smile

09:22 AM Mar 23 2011 |

creator147

Pakistan

"Learn to enrich" or "Enrich to learn", which one is the correct sentence?

03:23 PM Mar 24 2011 |

shivan86

shivan86

Iraq

Ask each other any questions to improve our English…

Wish you all the bestSmile

01:43 PM Mar 25 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

creator147,

I have never heard about the expression "enrich to learn", so I would prefer the first one.

08:48 PM Mar 25 2011 |

girlely

Cameroon

hi

03:32 PM Mar 26 2011 |

girlely

Cameroon

hi

03:32 PM Mar 26 2011 |

Tran Quoc Ky

Viet Nam

H friends,

I like English very much. If you want practice English, please add my skype or Yahoo as follows: Skype: tranquocky; Yahoo: kytranquoc. 

09:54 AM Mar 27 2011 |

a7mad-moon

Saudi Arabia

Hi 

how are you?

01:55 PM Mar 30 2011 |

amitkjain88

India

Hye guys

10:05 AM Apr 04 2011 |