Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IRAN SAYS HOME - MADE STEALTH DRONE TESTED

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

Iran has successfully tested the prototype of its first domestically-built stealth drone, a senior Air Force commander said Sunday.

"The drone, due to its physical attributes and the material used in its body, cannot be detected by any radar," Air Force Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh, the force's coordination deputy, told reporters.

He said data from the test-flight had been favorable and the Air Force will move forward with its plans for the drone, called Sofreh Mahi, meaning Manta Ray in English, Fars News Agency reported.

Brig. Gen. Nasirzadeh, however, explained that the production process will not be rushed as such complex systems need thorough analysis and exhaustive testing

these  pictures aren't belong to the news

regards

05:33 PM Feb 08 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,
Dear Ali Sadeghi,
Its okay ,sometime we may do something wrong but the best thing is think more & find the truth.
you’re welcome.
have a  good time.
regards

05:06 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

Dear Sina,

"hope this is the last time that I have to say this kind of things here."

who have u to say this kinds of things here? why u wrote this "the important things here are?"ur first comment is full of sarcasms. the addressee of ur first comment is me if u readf it more and more, u will get it.

it's better to finish this argument coz we don't have any similarity among ours thoughts.

have a nice day , Dear Sina.

05:13 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

Thx dear Sina, We are friends and don't want to bother each other. thx dear  Marco Armena too

05:27 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

Dear Ali Sadeghi?

sure i have said , all of them to someone or someones who aren't like me in thought & insight.

I said my opinion & i will say it.

you can say yours too.

regards

05:28 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

ok Dear

05:30 PM Feb 09 2010 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

If we can`t make a cellphone means we are not able to do other things!!!!!!!!!!

I think & also belive that Iranian youths are so smart & are able to do whatever they want in each & every science fields but surely it needs time, so We should trust them.

10:30 PM Feb 09 2010 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

I try to be honest with myself & prefer to trust on "in this society" !!! coz whatever happens it`s my country & I belong to it.

10:35 PM Feb 09 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

u are really patriotic

10:59 AM Feb 12 2010 |