Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why am I Muslim ? ... Why am not I Muslim ?

alshehri2005

Saudi Arabia

many people want to know …why are not u Muslim? or why are u Muslim ?

Plz. respect all of religions ….

Regards

12:23 AM Oct 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

Unluckily that many people have wrong idea about Islam and Muslims as well; I don’t blame them; because of, the media and the Muslims them self give this wrong picture about islam. But believe me Islam is the best religion ever and it’s the right religion. I’m not saying that because I’m Muslim however, I love Islam and I pray morning and night to die Muslim. If you know the Islam well from the right recourses, you will love it.  Arab countries don’t represent Islam; they represent their cultures in somehow.  

Hakimi and James1….That’s unfair. .. If you read the history of Islam, you will find that Islam spread by Muslims' ethics and not by war. Islam is pace religion. And never ever start war, But if there was a war they were the best in it!!

05:34 PM Jan 26 2008 |

rigormortis

Turkey

i am a Muslim and my country is TURKEY…if you want to learn about Muslim you can research.

11:23 PM Jan 26 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour!Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard)

08:31 AM Jan 27 2008 |

mist64

mist64

Slovenia

Nowdays is very difficult to be a Muslim. I think the religion itself didn't make any harm. It's just religon as any other. They have their own customs and if they excepted it, why not. It's their choice.We have good Muslims and bad ones as we have good Christians and bad ones… The problem is not in religion itself, but in peoples mind and heart. You have to think with your own head, not follow some other belives as a sheep. We are all humans and we have to take care of each other not use every kind of possible weapons for killing. Misunderstanding, hate, greed make people belive in some holly goals, which noone really understand. People become puppets in the hands of destructive minds. From that point everything bad just rise up and point the finger in religion, which is just religion and nothing else.

01:16 PM Jan 27 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour!
Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I’m proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard) calculate here: http://ws.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

09:30 AM Jan 28 2008 |

jpppp

jpppp

United Arab Emirates

http://www.islam-guide.com/

06:29 PM Feb 25 2008 |

marm

Egypt

hi progression, your opinion is quite old fashioned & silly

read to know don't be a parrot (no offence)

i can argue with u a great deal but no reasonable one argues what is quite clear 

02:28 AM Feb 26 2008 |

marm

Egypt

ignorant is the simple description for all of those thinking that  women are  seen inferior  in islam.(again no offence)

lind@ Smilestated some of what islam gave us, read the book to know and eliminate your ignoranceWink  

02:38 AM Feb 26 2008 |

marm

Egypt

i guess mr.progression isn't a person worth to argue with cause he is ignorant and seems to enjoy being so

02:52 AM Feb 26 2008 |

James1

James1

United States

Why you are a muslim? Because your brind so small you have to use microscope to take a look at it. hehehehe that's a good one.Wink

04:03 PM Mar 12 2008 |