Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what's the difference with men"s love and women"s love

cat m

cat m

China

In my eyes ,the men"s love is all about sexy,they always put SEX on the NO.1.but the women"s love is use her feeling for love.

Do you agree ?If you don"t.Please tell me why?

10:35 AM Jan 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jazzygirl_1991

United States

I believe that sometimes love is all about sex to some men. But not when a man is truly in love. True love would be different to them.

07:45 PM Mar 22 2008 |

pecador

pecador

Portugal

i don't agree

becuse for me love first and second sex

11:13 PM Mar 26 2008 |

aralvarez

aralvarez

Cuba

Well not to all men is sex the number one acquisition, of course there is always a hint under our noses about it.But, you have to take into account about the women insinuations and if you are in our shoes you will know and understand about our thoughts. I also think that sex is a lovely thing to do when feelings are in it, and when your sex is directed to satisfy your couple, but adrenaline in us is too much. There are a lot of things we could be talking about and everyone has its own ideas. The real thing is . Do you do it for pleasure or by getting to fulfill a goal? There is where you have to focus on, if you are only interested about sex well ,go ahead. But if you are interested in a serious relationship you will have to select the one that accomplish your expectations.  

07:49 PM Feb 24 2009 |