Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

improve english and make friends

shali

shali

China

hi, everybody, I'm an english learner. Although I'm not good at my english, I hope I can do my best to improve it. and if you like making friends with me, please contact on me. Thank you very much.

09:08 AM Sep 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

2006peach

China

hi,I'm new here. I'm a teacher at a vocational school ,but my english …, so I want to make friends with all of you

05:59 PM Oct 02 2006 |

nicy24

United States

hi shali

i wqant to make friends with you i start learning english

can you help me improve it

bye

11:50 PM Oct 02 2006 |

shali

shali

China

hi, everybody,

sorry, I'm in my holiday, so I haven't answered you soon. Anyway, I'd like to make friends with you. so please don't hesitate to email me. I believe we can enjoy english together. wish you happy every day!

sincerely shali 

03:30 AM Oct 04 2006 |

almortada

Yemen

I am so glad to know somme one who want improve english like me I steal between 3-4 months search for one who like u and I steal weaker don't think I am very good at english so I am very happy

12:44 PM Oct 07 2006 |

shali

shali

China

hi, nicy,

my holiday was over, today I begin to work. I'm glad to make friend with you and improve our english together, if you like, please continue to contact on me have a nice day!

01:46 AM Oct 08 2006 |

janezhang

janezhang

China

hi shail

i am very glad to be a friend of you

12:34 PM Oct 08 2006 |

shali

shali

China

hi, Jane,

I'm also happy to be a friend of you. I read your message and I believe that you're a good girl.

04:18 AM Oct 09 2006 |

greendream

greendream

China

hello,guys.I wanna learn english with you besides making friends with you.my msn is .

04:41 AM Oct 09 2006 |

shali

shali

China

hi, greendream,

I don't know your email address, so I couldn't contact on you.0

07:13 AM Oct 09 2006 |

Jaredhuang

Taiwan

Be my friends…and I'll be your friend. Msn: jaredhuang0228 at hotmial.com

06:37 PM Oct 09 2006 |