Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Make friends!!!

tracy333

tracy333

China

A chinese girl want to make friends in this web.Hope everyone can touch with me!!!

04:44 AM Oct 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lucaspriz

lucaspriz

Italy

hi tracy…i've added your contact on msn….the first time we meet on we can speak a little….bye bye

02:45 PM Apr 16 2007 |

taoufik01

United States

Hi Angelia,

I just wanted to say hi ,and to ask you if you want to have a friend who lives in USA.

Thanks

03:10 PM Apr 16 2007 |

zeya

China

hi everyone, i'm a chinese girl. i find delight in making friends from all over the world. i hope everybody can contact me. i can teach you chinese and you can teach me english or other languages .  msn:

01:27 PM Oct 20 2007 |

dr.farid

Turkey

my  msn:       

01:31 PM Oct 20 2007 |

sevensola

sevensola

China

are you on now?

my msn is

email  

01:31 PM Oct 20 2007 |

snowflakes

snowflakes

Turkey

You have lots of friend . You are luck. But You cant reply all of them.  I had be anxious. I hope u can reply.  :) You can achieve, I m here. Write me!

09:23 PM Oct 20 2007 |

dr.farid

Turkey

I am  from  turkey and  I  want  to be  friend with  you.  if  you want  of  course…   farid

02:35 PM Oct 21 2007 |

aylanz

aylanz

Malaysia

helloInnocent

im sure can get alot friends here

01:22 AM Nov 30 2007 |

yanyan424

China

hi ,i am a chinese girl ,i want to make friends with you

02:38 AM Nov 30 2007 |

jetcabig

Philippines

Hello Tracy,

You seems nice and very friendly. Yes, I want you to be my friend also. It's nice to have a friend miles away and yet can communicate anytime because email. I will email you at hotmail.com.

Let's learn english together! 

02:51 AM Nov 30 2007 |