Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD? :))

Ono

Ono

Hungary

(I wanna try it out, so I need the recipies too)x))

02:28 PM Mar 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Amary

Venezuela

My favorite is arabian food and chinese food too I like aet italian food because is delicious. I love eat food traditional

12:40 AM May 04 2008 |

Cathierine

Cathierine

Poland

I love polish food. It's delicious. I like sweets, too of course, and the best of all is dark chocolate.

06:09 PM May 04 2008 |

la7in_boy

la7in_boy

Peru

Here in Perú, there are a lot of delicious foods and appetizers, but for me, Ceviche is my favourite appetizer that I like the most. Also, It can be eaten as a first course or main dish. Basically, Ceviche is prepared with fish; However, you can use shellfish instead of fish, or you can use both to create a mixed ceviche. First, the method to cook the fish used to prepare ceviche is by contact with the acidic juice of lemons. finally, When the ceviche is served, it is accompained bye slices of raw onions,corn, and some lettuce leaves. This is a general idea how a ceviche is prepared; However, every person has his or her own way to prepare ceviche

11:18 PM May 08 2008 |

Tsvetilove

Tsvetilove

Bulgaria

I like too fruits-apples,strawberry,orangeTongue out

06:24 AM Jul 10 2008 |

nissas

nissas

China

i think the strawberry and the food systom of hunan province in china is my favorite.

10:44 AM Jul 10 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I love a couple of hotcakes with strawberry jam or cajeta and a cup of coffee in the morning, hahahaha!

I love chinese and mexican (of course!!) food. I love chicken or shrimps in scallop sauce in chinese food with fried rice!! Delicious!!! But I don´t know the traditional chinese name of that dishes!!

In Mexico I love "tacos al pastor", they are made of thin pork steaks seasoned with adobo seasoning skewered and overlapped on one another to a sum of about 150 steaks as they're placed through a vertical rotisserie cooked by a flame as it spins. You can put on them onion, chili, salt, pineapple, coriander, acovado or guacamole!!!! Yummy!!! I can eat 19 tacos when I´m so hungry!!!! And usually restaurants apply 2×1 on Wednesday ( If you order one taco, they serve you 2, if you order 2, they serve you 4,....). You can drink (for the tacos) an icy horchata, beverage made of rice and milk and cinnamon. 

11:44 PM Jul 10 2008 |

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

Turkey

full Turkish Foods :)) else then they, i love macaroni (coz i can just cook it :D)

01:34 PM Jul 11 2008 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

there are a lot of favouritesLaughingmantı,dolma(stuffed),pasta,cakes (but without fruits)

07:23 PM Jul 13 2008 |

jj kaulitz

jj kaulitz

Germany

Pasta,Sushi,Chinese,Western..well,actually..i love them all..:P

11:17 AM Jul 14 2008 |

emanuel157

emanuel157

Peru

the  peruvians food is the best!!.. the ceviche :P

06:39 AM Jan 11 2009 |