Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Just Spend Few Minutes to Have fun

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi Friends,

The chat is the best way to boost our English. at the same time, we should find the English native  speaker to chat ….

I hope, you can find it here…...If you are a English learner, let know  your Msn or Yahoo or skype ….

My > irsath2007 @ hotmail.com

07:03 AM Nov 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi may…

You are welcome may…

I have lot of experiences with "Today's English lesson". But i could not  comprehend/realize that what they are telling.  Because They are too fast. So, I always use BBC to listen … 

May! I would like to know..Are there any profits from chatt?, I don't think so ..

How about your opinion ?

Thanks

Irsath  

06:33 AM Dec 09 2006 |

bennychee007

China

GREAT TO SEE THE INFORMATION ,AND I LIKE TO CHAT WITH YOU,MY MSN IS . THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING ME A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ENGLISH WITH YOU BY CHATTING !WISH YOU HAPPY!

06:50 AM Dec 09 2006 |

bennychee007

China

GREAT TO SEE THE INFORMATION ,AND I LIKE TO CHAT WITH YOU,MY MSN IS . THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING ME A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ENGLISH WITH YOU BY CHATTING !WISH YOU HAPPY!

06:50 AM Dec 09 2006 |

may123

China

hi,irsath!

I am very happy that your feedback so soon.You mention chat's profit and you feel doubt. I think chat is good way to enhance our english capability.Especially, chat whith a foreigner whose mother tongue is english.If the foreigner can speak two language ,one is english the other is your home tongue,maybe is wonderful.because she/he can point your mistake ,such as phrase ,tense,and so on.I think you can benefit from it and make progress.this is only my idea,different people has different comment ,so how about you?

good mood!

may

06:23 AM Dec 10 2006 |

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi may ..

Thanks for having time to reply ….

Well! I agree with your comments. Here i have lot of friends but, all are different from others.

There are 2 kinds of peoples are chatting with me. The first one is when i make a mistake they will indicate this is wrong you should say llke this way …

The second is that they don't cound / mind our mistake…. i like this kind of  people because i always make mistake…Smile 

But i always chatt with 1st kind of people ..because when I chatt with them they use unpopular word, in this time I will so confuse to realize that what they are telling so    I am promote to use dictionary and also I will learn a new word ….

So… if you found any mistake here ..please indicate and repeat it correctly ..

THanks

Irsath  

10:41 AM Dec 10 2006 |

ElBeam

ElBeam

Russian Federation

Hi,

I am Elena from Russia. My msn el.beam at hotmail.com

04:07 PM Dec 12 2006 |

poliservicios

Benin

Hello Trisha

I want practice to  English witn you 

I will like to be your friend.

I'm from Ecuador.

I'm male.

My msn is

I hope hear of you soon.

Bye. 

10:27 PM Dec 12 2006 |

marty910

Slovakia

Hi everbody,

I definitely agree wirh you speaking is the best way how improve heEnglish.So I would like to join toyour discusion. Here is my skype marty910, I am usually there after 5p.m. according to London time, now I am in Ireland. Thanks all for interest. bye bye and soon to hear you. martyWink

11:02 PM Dec 12 2006 |

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi friends….

Thanks for having time to leave your ID ….

Anyway..I wish to all to get new friends from here ….

88 & 99

IRsath mohammed  

03:52 AM Dec 13 2006 |

lily zhang

China

Hi ,how do you do . I am Lily from China . My MSN is

07:17 AM Dec 13 2006 |